The Neo Crusaders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Neo Crusaders

Neo Crusaders Forum (City of Heroes)

Investigations

Sozyn
    Admin

Investigations Empty Investigations

Post  Sozyn Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 am

In an attempt to bring some variety to RP I'm introducing Investigations. These will be part of the current stories and will vary in importance and difficulty. The point of these is to have you play sleuths and find some information on your own that you can bring to the table ICly.
    It'll most often include you having to find people and interrogating/asking them questions about what's going on. Sometimes I'll be posting info on a crime scene as well (e.g. "The room is dirty, clothing all over the floor and the body is on the bed, a stab wound to the heart.")
    Of course I won't be giving ALL the info here because if I pointed out that the stab wound looked like that of a serrated knife your attention WILL be drawn to it, whether you would have thought of it or not. You can ask me here or in game about details and I'll give them (e.g. "What does the knife wound look like?" "The knife wound looks like it's been done with a serrated knife." "Any sort of indication to what hand was used?" "There's a small bruise on the side of the wound, suggesting the blade was held in reverse and smashed in. The bruise is on the left, suggesting the attacker was left handed.")

These investigations are truly based on what you can detect and what not, and success will depend on your ability to solve them. Once per investigation you'll be getting one to three clues where I'll either give them ICly or OOCly, depending on where you ask.

If you've got any questions for me, let me know!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:56 pm